Tuesday 26 February 2013

Prairie Morning Magnificence





Nothing's on fire. God is saying, "Good Morning!"




There's something to be said about winter sunrises on the Prairies...
if I could find the words! 






And I have the blessing of seeing these magnificent views
almost every morning on my way to school!


 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork. Day unto day utters speech, and night unto night reveals knowledge. There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard. 
- Psalm 19: 1-3



 
 
 

 
 






 

4 comments:

  1. How gloriously beautiful! I would find it hard to keep my eyes on the road-

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem with that, Shelly. I'm walking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How magnificant! I love it when God gives us a hug like this, all across the sky! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the different sunrises - it's my favorite time of day. I was looking through my pics one day and my son said, "Why do you have all these pictures of the sun?" He didn't quite understand the concept of wanting to capture the moment just for the beauty of it. LOL Unfortunately, I have to view it through tree tops and roof tops because I'm not out in the country - but someday I would love to be. Ahhh.... Thanks for sharing those - they warm my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for sharing your thoughts!!