- cleaning the school
- waxing school floors
- cooking and baking
- preparing for a conference
- spending time with family and friends
- hosting the International of Hutterian Educators
- reading, (not as much as I would have liked)
- hosting friends from Germany
- and preparing to resume classes
Yes, a very full and satisfying summer, for sure. But next week, it's back to school. I chatted with a few of my students a few days ago; they seemed very excited about coming back to school. Moms always tell me, towards the middle of August, summer fun/free time loses some of it's lustre and children are eager for classes to resume.
So, for those of you who are going back to school soon, I found this great quote for the start of the new school year. I actually picked it up at the conference I helped plan. Thanks Hutterian Brethren Book Centre!