Monday 17 September 2018

A Growing Family of Books by Amish, Mennonite and Hutterite Writers

The Plainspoken Series by Herald  Press is growing. The newest title is Gathering of Sisters, written by Darla Weaver. I've been given the opportunity, by Herald Press to read Darla's book, and to endorse it:  
Gathering of Sisters is all about maintaining strong family bonds. In this fast-paced world we're living in, the author's family takes time to meet with extended family on a weekly basis, thus passing on the importance of family gatherings to the next generation. The children of these sisters have a book full of
precious memories: three generations sharing 
work,play, meals, smiles and tears undoubtedly strengthened by their common faith.  
All of these titles, since they belong to the same family, and I gladly sing their praises, are now on my keeper shelf.  They're available on Amazon and the Herald Press website.

People keep asking me when I'm publishing another book. The answer is still the same: the dream is always there, but, at the moment, I have no idea when or if there will be a second book. It's encouraging though, that readers are looking for more. My sincere appreciation for your support and for your sweet messages.

                              

       


                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for sharing your thoughts!!