Sunday 27 April 2014

Grin 'n' Share - Spell Checker

 
    Eye halve a spelling chequer
     It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
    Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word
    And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
    It shows me strait a weigh.
As soon as a mist ache is maid
    It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
    Its rarely ever wrong.
                                       Eye have run this poem threw it
                                         I am shore your pleased two no
                                         Its letter perfect in it’s weigh
                                                My chequer tolled me sew.-----
 
Sauce unknown
 
Try your spell check on this poem and see if I have made a mistake.
 
On that note, my pet peeve is and always will be, misspelled words. (Not that I don't make any, mind you. And if you follow this blog, you know I do.) Still..... Sometimes when I see those 'word scrambles', taunting me from a message board or some other public place, I clearly hear Sherlock Holmes say, "Elementary, my dear Watson." 

Or is it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for sharing your thoughts!!